Departs: Every Mon & Fri (Mar 15 to Dec 31) (Excluding Air Tickets)
Price per Person
1st & 2nd Person
Buy 2 Get 2 Free
HIGHLIGHTS: The only East Coast bus tour visiting Niagara Falls, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Ottawa, Montreal, and Boston.
Day 1: Hometown - New York City
Arrive at New York City from hometown. For domestic flight, customer can meet our staff at the baggage claim area. (For international flight, customer can meet our staff at the US Customs and Immigration exit / Meeting point after luggage is picked up).
All New York City airport pick up will be available in "JFK", "LGA", and "EWR". We strongly recommend the use of "EWR" for customer"s convenience. **Customer with arrival time 9AM - 2PM at "LGA" and "JFK" airport baggage claim areas will transfer to Chinatown for lunch & shopping. Transportation to hotel from Chinatown will depart at 1PM and 4:30PM
**Airports pick up schedule: Eastern Standard Time 9AM - 10PM (Last free transportation will depart at 10 PM)
**NOTE: Any delayed flight due to weather conditions or any circumstance which is unable to arrive before 10 PM for the free airports pick up, customer will be charged for the fee of $125 for the late transportation.
Hotel: Double Tree by Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Renaissance or similar
Day 2: New York City - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (US Side) (about 527.4 miles)
In the morning, tour will depart from New York City. then pass by the state of Pennsylvania to visit Corning Museum of Glass in afternoon. The tour will be arrived in Niagara Falls in American side to enjoy the breathtaking falls views at night then head back to hotel.
Hotel: Hyatt Buffalo, Four Point Sheraton or similar
Day 3: Niagara Falls - Toronto (about 90 miles)
In the morning, visit Niagara Falls and enjoy IMAX movie, take the ¡§Maid of the Mist¡¨ boat ride (seasonal), Skylon Tower; arrive to Toronto in the afternoon, and then visit CN Tower, Ontario Parliament Building, City Hall, and university of Toronto.
Hotel: Delta Toronto Eastor similar
Day 4: Toronto - Thousand Islands (April to Novemver) - Ottawa - Montreal (about 380 miles)
Travel to Thousand Islands and enjoy the cruise ride in the morning, after that, we leave Thousand Islands to Ottawa the capitol of Canada and visit Parliament Building; late afternoon, arrive at Paris of Canada - Montreal.
Hotel: Hotel Des Seigneurs or similar
Day 5: Montreal - Quebec City - Boston (about 400 miles)
Departure from hotel to Quebec City, visit La Citadel and enjoy French Style Dinner, after that, we leave Quebec City to Boston and enjoy lobster dinner. (During the winter due the weather condition (snow or icy) company has the right to change schedule for safety purpose)
Hotel: Hilton Boston Woburn or similar
6: Boston/New York - Hometown (about 238.8 miles)
In the morning, tour will visit Harvard University, MIT; pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in the New England District - John Hancock Tower, Boston Harbor Cruise ride, lunch and shopping at Quincy Market. (Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommends). And then the tour bus will back to New York Airport (JFK, LGA or EWR airport) and NYC.
This tour concludes in Boston where guests can schedule their flights to depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM for your trip back home or return to NYC and depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 6:45 PM.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free / Buy 2 Get 2 Free - Please select 3 adults and 1 room / Select 4 Adult and 1 room.
All East Coast and Canada packages are subject to a penalty if changed within 7 days prior to departure date.
The free persons must show up or there will be a surcharge of the childrens price for blocking an extra seat on the bus.
The free persons must share the same room.
Limited time only.
E-World Travel reserves the right to alter this promotion at anytime.
Flight Arrival and Departure Times:
- Airport pick ups are free only for arrivals in NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) between 9 AM - 10 PM. All other times will have to pay a surcharge.
(1-2 person = $125. Each additional = $10 per person)
- On the final day of the tour, please book your departure from a NYC area airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) after 6:45 PM or you can depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM.
- We reserve the right to amend the itinerary.
- To enter Canada, all travelers need a US passport, Alien Resident Card, US birth certificate, or valid entry visa, We are not responsible if customers are denied entry into the USA or Canada for any reason. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please visit the site below for information:
Price Does Not Include:
- 5 nights hotel accommodations. All packages rates are per room per person in single, twin double, triple, or quarter occupancy inclusive of taxes. Children under 9 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with two adults, otherwise the child pays twin room supplement.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
Terms and Conditions:
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Visa application fees.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange
- All admission fees and all other private expenses.
- Service fees for your tour guide and bus driver (total $7.00/day per passenger).
- Admission tickets:
Prices may change without notice.
||$0 (under 17yrs)
|Maid of the Mist + IMAX Movie
|Thousand Island Cruise
|Quebec LA Citadel
|ST. Joseph"s Oratory