Tour Visits: Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and other exciting sites.
Departs: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays (Apr 25, 2013 - Oct 3, 2013)
|Buy 2 Get 1 Free
4th Person / Child
|Price per Person
Day 1: Hometown - Salt Lake City
Arrive at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) and check into your hotel. Salt Lake City is the capital and most populous city in Utah and was host to the 2002 Winter Olympics. You can enjoy a tour of Salt Lake City.
Arrive in Salt Lake City at your leisure. Upon arrival, please take the hotel shuttle to your hotel and check-in.
Day 2: Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
This morning, enjoy a lovely ride to "Cowboy State", Wyoming. Vast prairies are bounded by snow covered Rockies, herds of cows and sheep feed in the soft morning air! After lunch in the famous western town of Jackson, enter Grand Teton National Park. Polished by glaciers, Teton Range rises thousands of feet above the Snake River Valley, surrounded by lakes and forests. Enjoy this fairytale view! In the afternoon, get to Yellowstone National Park. First of its kind, Yellowstone is the home to worldˇ¦s largest super volcano and over 10,000 natural landscapes. Here you will find everything you expect to see in a national park: snow covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows, herds of buffalos, elksˇKand on top of that, the geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots. Try to spot a bear or a bald eagle from your luxury coach in this largest Sanctuary of Wildlife in the country! Stay overnight at Yellowstone.
Day 3: Yellowstone National Park
Today the bus tour will spend the day at Yellowstone National Park, which is Americas first national park and spans across Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. It is also home to a large variety of wildlife including grizzly bears, wolves, bison, and elk. Yellowstone National Park extents over an area of 3,468 square miles and comprises of lakes, canyons, rivers, and mountain ranges. There is also Yellowstone Lake which is one of the largest high-altitude lakes in North America and is centered over the Yellowstone Caldera which is a large supervolcano. You will also experience within Yellowstone, the world famous Old Faithful along with a collection of the worlds most extraordinary geysers and hot springs. The breathtaking scenery and the possibilities of unforgettable wildlife encounters (moose, elk, bears, wolves) make this a must see park. The bus tour will spend the night in Pocatello.
Day 4: Salt Lake City - Hometown
In the morning the bus tour will travel back towards Salt Lake City. After arriving back in Salt Lake City you will visit the Salt Lake Temple. The Salt Lake Temple is the largest and best-known temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, popularly known as the Mormon Church. The huge granite structure was constructed in a neo-gothic style over the course of 40 years between 1853 and 1893. The pioneers who settled here in the valley sacrificed both time and material goods to the building of the temple, which stands as a testament to their faith and devotion. You will also visit the Capitol building which is located on a hill overlooking downtown Salt Lake City and is an elegant architectural masterpiece. The building sits on over 40 acres, with beautifully maintained and sculpted lawns, trees, flowerbeds, and shrubs. From the front steps you see a spectacular view of Salt Lake City below. Afterwards you will be transferred back to the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for your return flight home.
On the final day, please arrange for your departure time after 12:00 Noon from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
Flight Arrival and Departure Times:
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Please select 3 adults and 1 room.
- The free person must show up or there will be a surcharge of the childrens price for blocking an extra seat on the bus.
- The free person must share the same room.
- Prices are USD for each person.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to departure date.
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 1-2 business days after booking. Please do not book your airline tickets until you have received the confirmation.
- Arrive in Salt Lake City at your leisure. Upon arrival, please take the hotel shuttle to your hotel and check-in.
- On the final day, please arrange for your departure time after 12:00 Noon from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
Price Does Not Include:
- 3 nights hotel accommodations.
- All rates are per person per room in single, double, triple, or quarter occupancy inclusive of taxes. Children under 7 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with two adults, otherwise the child pays twin room supplement.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
Terms and Conditions:
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- All admission fees for optioanal tour programs and all other private expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver (Suggested tip: $7.00 per person, per day).