Tour Visits: Las Vegas, St. George, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and other exciting sites.
Departs: Wednesdays & Saturdays (April 24, 2013 - Oct 2, 2013)
|Buy 2 Get 1 Free
4th Person / Child
|Price per Person
Day 1: Hometown - Las Vegas - St. George
Arrive in Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS). Afterwards the bus tour will travel to and stay overnight in St. George, Utah.
Please arrange for your flight arrival time before 2:00 PM at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS).After your arrival please meet the bus tour at the Circus Circus Hotel Skyrise Tower before 3:00 PM.
Day 2: Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon National Park- Salt Lake City
In the morning the bus tour will travel to the Glen Canyon Dam and visit Lake Powell. Lake Powell is a reservoir on the Colorado River that sits on the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States. The 186-mile long lake offers sandy beaches, cool blue water, and exceptional red-rock scenery. You will also visit Bryce Canyon which is a national park located in southwestern Utah of the United States. Bryce Canyons forms a series of horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters on the edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Erosion from wind, water, and ice has carved the colorful limestones into thousands of fins, arches and mazes called "hoodoos". The red, orange and white colors of the rocks provide amazingly beautiful views to visitors. Afterwards the bus tour will travel to and stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
Day 3: Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
In the morning after breakfast the bus tour will travel towards Wyoming-the cowboy state. You will travel by Idaho Falls which is located along the Snake River at the western edge of the world famous Rocky Mountains. Here you will notice that the skyline consists of the majestic Teton Mountain Range on one side and the worlds most famous park-Yellowstone on the other side. From here the bus will drive along the Snake River which will take you into the Grand Teton National Park. This United States National Park is located in northwestern Wyoming, just north of the town of Jackson, and south of Yellowstone National Park. The Grand Teton National Park has a spectacular landscape with grand mountains, pristine lakes and amazing wildlife. The vertical rise of the jagged Teton Range contrasts with the valley and glacial lakes at their base which creates world-renowned scenery that attracts millions of visitors every year. Finally the bus tour will reach the amazing Yellowstone National Park in the afternoon.
Day 4: Yellowstone National Park
Today the bus tour will spend the day at Yellowstone National Park, which is Americas first national park and spans across Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. It is also home to a large variety of wildlife including grizzly bears, wolves, bison, and elk. Yellowstone National Park extents over an area of 3,468 square miles and comprises of lakes, canyons, rivers, and mountain ranges. There is also Yellowstone Lake which is one of the largest high-altitude lakes in North America and is centered over the Yellowstone Caldera which is a large supervolcano. You will also experience within Yellowstone, the world famous Old Faithful along with a collection of the worlds most extraordinary geysers and hot springs. The breathtaking scenery and the possibilities of unforgettable wildlife encounters (moose, elk, bears, wolves) make this a must see park. The bus tour will spend the night in Pocatello.
Day 5: Salt Lake City - Hometown
In the morning the bus tour will travel to Salt Lake City. After arriving in Salt Lake City you will visit the Salt Lake Temple. The Salt Lake Temple is the largest and best-known temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, popularly known as the Mormon Church. The huge granite structure was constructed in a neo-gothic style over the course of 40 years between 1853 and 1893. The pioneers who settled here in the valley sacrificed both time and material goods to the building of the temple, which stands as a testament to their faith and devotion. You will also visit the Capitol building which is located on a hill overlooking downtown Salt Lake City and is an elegant architectural masterpiece. The building sits on over 40 acres, with beautifully maintained and sculpted lawns, trees, flowerbeds, and shrubs. From the front steps you see a spectacular view of Salt Lake City below. Afterwards you will be transferred back to the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for your return flight home.
On the final day, please arrange for your departure time after 12:00 Noon from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Please select 3 adults and 1 room.
- The free person must show up or there will be a surcharge of the childrens price for blocking an extra seat on the bus.
- The free person must share the same room.
- Prices are USD for each person.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to departure date.
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 1-2 business days after booking. Please do not book your airline tickets until you have received the confirmation.
Flight Arrival and Departure Times:
- Please arrange for your flight arrival time before 2:00 PM at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS).
- After your arrival please meet the bus tour at the Circus Circus Hotel Skyrise Tower before 3:00 PM.
- On the final day, please arrange for your departure time after 12:00 Noon from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
Price Does Not Include:
- 4 nights hotel accommodations.
- All rates are per person per room in single, double, triple, or quarter occupancy inclusive of taxes. Children under 7 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with two adults, otherwise the child pays twin room supplement.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
Terms and Conditions:
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- All admission fees for optioanal tour programs and all other private expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver (Suggested tip: $7.00 per person, per day).
- Admission tickets:
- Lake Powell Cruise : Adult $50 Child $40
- Prices may change without notice.