Tour Visits: Grand Canyon, Las Vegas
Departs: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
|Buy 2 Get 1 Free
||4th Person / Child
|Price per Person (tour Start on April 2013)
During holidays (Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, Christmas), free person must pay additional $75 surcharge.
Day 1: Hometown - Los Angeles
Arrive in Los Angeles, California-which is the second largest city in the United States and the entertainment capital of the world. After your arrival you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Los Angeles - Las Vegas
The bus tour will begin by traveling past the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains and the Mojave Desert where you will enjoy lunch in Barstow which is home to the U.S. Army National Training Center, Marine Corps Logistics Base, NASA"s Goldstone Deep Space Network and Burlington Northern-Santa Fe Railroad Yards. Afterwards the tour will continue on its journey to Las Vegas. Upon arrival, you will visit Las Vegas Blvd where many of the largest hotels, casinos and resort properties in the world are located. Afterwards you will check into your hotel where you will have the day at your leisure. In the evening you can take an optional night tour of Las Vegas as it comes to life after dark. You will marvel at the Fremont Street Experience located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas on the historic street that started it all. The world-famous one of a kind setting is home to Viva Vision which is the biggest big screen on the planet where you can see an incredible array of eye-popping imagery and heart pounding music. You will also enjoy the Fountains of Bellagio. This is an 8 acre artificial lake between the building and the Strip which houses a large dancing water fountain synchronized to music of opera, classical and Broadway tunes.
Las Vegas - (A) South Grand Canyon - Las Vegas / (B) West Grand Canyon - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Option (A) In the morning, the bus tour will take you explore one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World-Grand Canyon National Park. The Grand Canyon is a steep-sided gorge carved by the Colorado River in Arizona and is one of the oldest national parks in the United States. Snaking along its floor are 277 miles of the Colorado River, which has carved the canyon over the past six million years and exposed rocks up to two billion years old-half the age of the Earth. In the afternoon you will return to Las Vegas for an optional show.(Option A *Mandatory Admission $10 to Grand Canyon South Rim )
Option (B) In the morning, the bus tour will explore the Grand Canyon West Rim. Unlike the South and North Rim, Grand Canyon West is not part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is located on the Hualapai Indian Reservation at the western Grand Canyon corridor. The Hualapai Indian Tribe has constructed a tourist attraction that they have named "The West Rim of the Grand Canyon". You will have the option to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk which is a glass bridge that extends out into open space from the canyon edge. There is nothing but glass under your feet and it feels like walking out into "air" suspended 4,000 feet above the canyon floor and the Colorado River. It is an amazing sensation with 360 degree, incredible views. You may also take an optional helicopter or boat tour to see the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. You will then visit Hoover Dam which is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the states of Arizona and Nevada. When it was completed in 1936, it was both the worlds largest electric-power generating station and the worlds largest concrete structure. (Option B tour price does not include West Grand Canyon $80 (Include Lunch) + Skywalk admission ticket $35 = $115).
Day 4: Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Los Angeles
On the final day of the bus tour you will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. At the chocolate factory you can go on the self-guided tour that takes you past large windows looking directly into the factory. Each step of the candy-making process is explained on video monitors and placards outside each window. The tour ends with free samples in the Ethel M Chocolates gift shop. Then you can walk off the calories as you wander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens where there are 2.5 acres of more than 350 different kinds of plants and other cacti that most people never knew existed. Afterwards the bus tour will travel back towards Los Angeles but will stop and shop at a factory outlet before returning to Los Angeles in the evening.
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Please select 3 adults and 1 room.
- The free person must show up or there will be a surcharge of the childrens price for blocking an extra seat on the bus.
- The free person must share the same room.
- Prices are USD for each person.
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary and price without prior notice.
Flight Arrival and Departure times:
- Our normal airport pick up schedules are from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Los Angeles International Airport - LAX). Off hours pick up can be arranged for an extra charge of $20 per person. If the passenger takes longer than a two hours wait time after the flight touches down, then the passenger must either arrange their own transportation to the hotel or else pay additional fees for our transfer services.
- On the final day, please arrange for your departure time after 10:30 PM.
- Hotels and tour price may vary. A surcharge will be applied on weekends / long weekends. Please call us to confirm the price.
Price Does Not Include:
- 3 nights hotel accommodations. All rates are per person per room in single, twin double, triple, or quarter occupancy inclusive of taxes. Children under 7 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with two adults, otherwise the adult must pay single room supplement.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- All admission fees and all other private expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver (Suggested tip: $6.00 per person, per day).
- Las Vegas Night Tour & Show Ticket.
- Prices may change without notice.
Terms and Conditions: