Tour Visits: Disneyland, Universal Studios, San Diego SeaWorld, Solvang, Santa Barbara, Silicon Valley, San Francisco & Yosemite
|Buy 2 Get 1 Free
||4th Person / Child
||Park Entrance Fee for Free Person
|Price per Person
During holidays (Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, Christmas), free person must pay additional $75 surcharge.
Day 1: Hometown - Los Angeles
Arrive in Los Angeles, California-which is the second largest city in the United States and the entertainment capital of the world. After your arrival you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Disneyland
Today the bus tour will spend the day at Disneyland Park-"The Happiest Place on Earth". This theme park is an enchanted kingdom of fantasy and imagination where children and the young at heart find that their dreams do come true. You will enjoy seeing your favorite Disney characters as they await you in the Park where you can give them a hug or get an autograph and a photo. Disneyland is a seamless mix of yesterday, today and tomorrow. You will enjoy the different themed areas of Disneyland Park like Main Street USA where you can marvel at Sleeping Beautys Castle or cheer on the marching bands and let the clip-clop of the horse drawn carriages bring you back in time. As you visit the other themed areas like Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, and Tomorrowland you will go wild in the West, sail with the pirates at sea, go on an adventure with Alice in Wonderland, and fast forward into the future. Disneyland gets better every year so even if you have been to Disneyland before, come back and relive the magic.
Day 3: Universal Studios
The bus tour will depart in the morning to spend the day at Universal Studios-Hollywood. At this real film and television studio you will go behind the scenes, beyond the screen and right into the action of your favorite movies. With thrilling park rides and shows and L.A. best shops and restaurants, Universal Studios is a rare experience that is fun for the entire family. You can take an exclusive, behind the scenes look at how some of your favorite movies and TV shows are made on the studio tour. You can see some of the sets from The War of the Worlds, and from the ABC hit series Desperate Housewives and other TV shows on Hollywoods most famous backlot. You can also spend the day with your family on all the rides and at all the shows. Join Shrek and Donkey on their adventures in Shrek 4-D or laugh with Bart, Homer and the family on the Simpsons Ride or get ready for your face to face meeting with a 50 feet T-Rex in Jurassic Park-The Ride or jump into the future at the Terminator 2-3D show.
Day 4: San Diego SeaWorld
Today the bus tour will depart from Monterey Park and travel south to San Diego to explore SeaWorld. SeaWorld is one of the worlds leading marine adventure theme parks with 200 acres of outstanding shows, exciting rides and unforgettable animal encounters where you can explore the mysteries of the sea with up-close animal interactions and breathtaking thrills. You can watch Shamu the killer whale interact with her trainers and perform amazing stunts that are choreographed to music or you can watch the bottlenose dolphins and pilot whales star in their own splashy show. For some more thrills you can go on the Journey to Atlantis ride that combines a roller coaster and water ride that will leave you soaked and going back for more. You can also marvel at your up-close encounters with sea life as you walk through acrylic tubing at the Shark Encounter or brave the cold as you watch nearly 300 Antarctic penguins at play or enjoy the beauty at the Aquarium de la Mer which is home to many colorful and exotic creatures.
Day 5: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley - San Francisco
Departing from Los Angeles in the morning, we will be heading towards Santa Barbara along the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast Highway. Santa Barbara, also known as the ˇ§American Rivieraˇ¨, is one of the best places to visit to enjoy the comforting setting of a Southern California beach town. After our stop in Santa Barbara, we will be heading toward Solvang, a town that adopts Danish architecture, and we will be enjoying our lunch here. The next stop will be Silicon Valley, and we will be visiting some world famous IT company headquarters. Finally, we will arrive in San Francisco in the evening to enjoy our dinner, and will rest at the hotel.
Day 6: San Francisco
In the morning the bus tour will cross the Bay Bridge that crosses San Francisco Bay and links Oakland and San Francisco. Here in San Francisco you will explore the Golden Gate Bridge which is one of the most beautiful, and most photographed, bridges in the world. When it was completed in 1937 it was the longest suspension bridge in the world but now it is only the second longest bridge in the United States after the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge in New York City. You will also visit Fishermans Wharf which is a world famous tourist attraction that is a thriving and lively local neighborhood and commercial area. There is world class dining along a row of seafood restaurants, shopping at Pier 39, street vendors, and souvenir stores on this major fishing pier. You can even see fishermen at work, which is always a fun and unique experience. You will also visit Lombard Street which is famous for having a steep, one-block section that consists of eight tight hairpin turns. You will delight in watching cars go down one of the most crooked street in San Francisco. You will also tour the Palace of Fine Arts which is a building originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition and is designed with Roman and Greek architecture. Also housed within the Palace of Fine Arts is the Exploratorium which is an interactive museum dedicated to science, nature, art and technology. Today this landmark serves as a performing theater and special events site. It has been home to many special events including concerts, movies, television, and educational events.
Day 7: Yosemite - Los Angeles
On the final day of the bus tour you will witness the beauty of Yosemite National Park which is one of the first wilderness parks in the United States and is also best known for its waterfalls. With nearly 1,200 square miles you can find the best-known collection of preserved wild lands in the California Sierra Nevada and see the striking beauty of Yosemite Valley, whose flat floor contrasts with almost vertical granite walls over which pour several major waterfalls. In addition to the Valley, Yosemite includes a vast high-mountain wilderness of mountain peaks, rivers, meadows, and groves of giant sequoia trees. In the afternoon the bus tour will travel back to Los Angeles and arrive in the evening where you will be transferred to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for your return flight home.
Flight Arrival and Departure Times:
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Please select 3 adults and 1 room.
- The free person must show up or there will be a surcharge of the childrens price for blocking an extra seat on the bus.
- The free person must share the same room.
- The free person must pay entrance Fee $225 + $40.
- Prices are USD for each person.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to departure date.
- Hotels and tour prices may vary. A surcharge will be applied on weekends / long weekends. Please call us to confirm the price.
- Our normal airport pick up schedules are from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Los Angeles International Airport - LAX). Off hours pick up can be arranged for an extra charge of $20 per person. If the passenger takes longer than a two hours wait time after the flight touches down, then the passenger must either arrange their own transportation to the hotel or else pay additional fees for our transfer services.
- On the final day, please arrange for your departure time after 10:30 PM from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Price Does Not Include:
- 6 nights hotel accommodations.
- All rates are per person per room in single, twin double, triple, or quarter occupancy inclusive of taxes. Children under 7 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with two adults, otherwise the adult pays single room supplement.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Admission tickets to:
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- All other admission fees and all other private expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver (Suggested tip: $6.00 per person, per day).
- Hearst Castle Ticket.
- Prices may change without notice.
Terms and Conditions: