|Price per Person
||4th Person/ Child (2-9yrs)
Day 1 New York City - Washington D.C.
The bus tour will head to explore the U.S. capital - Washington D.C. you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln; Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States; White House which is one of the world most famous buildings and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S.; Vietnam Veterans Memorial which is designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who died or missing in the Vietnam War. The tour also will take you to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum which has the largest collection of historic air and spacecrafts in the world. You will also take a relaxing sightseeing cruise along the Potomac River where you will see landmarks such as the Kennedy Center, the Washington Monument, the U. S. Capitol, and many more. After Dinner, back to hotel.
Hotel: Country Inn or similar
Day 2: Washington D.C. - Philadelphia - New York
Next day you will continue to explore Washington D.C. on a special walking tour inside Capitol Hill which is available ONLY when you book with E-World Travel & Tours. The Capitol is one of the most architecturally impressive and symbolically important buildings in the world. You will also visit the Presidents wax Museum where you will see renderings of many famous political world leaders. In the afternoon the bus tour will take you to visit Philadelphia. You will visit Independence Hall where was George Washington Has appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. Afterwards the bus tour will return to New York City.
* If there"s tickets available, we might be able to visit inside Capital Halls and the walking tour.
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Please select 3 adults and 1 room.
- The free person must show up or there will be a surcharge of the childrens price for blocking an extra seat on the bus.
- The free person must share the same room.
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary and price without prior notice.
Price Does Not Include:
- 1 night hotel accommodation.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- All admission fees and all other private expenses.
- Service fees for your tour guide and bus driver (total $7.00/day per passenger).
- Optional Admission tickets:
- Washington Boat Ride - Adult $23.00 / Child $17.00
- President Museum - Adult $23.00 / Child $17.00
Departure Times and Locations:
Terms and Conditions: