May 10, May 28, Jun 29, Jul 9, 20, 30, Aug 10, 20, 31, Sep 7, 24, Oct 8, 26, Nov 12, 23, Dec 7
Price per Person
HIGHLIGHTS: Montreal, Olympic Stadium, St. Josephs Oratory of Mont Royal, Mont Tremblant Village, Quebec City, Ottawa, Centennial Flame, Embassy District, Peace Tower Monument, Rideau Canal, Thousand Island, Toronto, Boldt Castle, City Hall, CN Tower, Niagara Falls, St. Lawrence River.
Day 1: New York - Montreal
Bus tour will explore Montreal which is the second- largest primary French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. The tour will visit the Olympic Stadium, the location of the 1976 Summer Olympics. You will visit the beautiful St. Josephs oratory of Mont Royal which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph sitting on the north slope of Mount Royal. (Dinner in Old Montreal or Chinatown)
Hotel: Gouveneur lle Charronor similar
Day 2: Montreal - Mont Tremblant Village
The bus tour will visit iconic clocktower in the lower village, the surrounding natural beauty of mountains, lakes and forests. After dinner, will arrive at Quebec City.
Hotel: Classiqueor similar
Day 3: Quebec - Quebec City
la eitadelle of Quebec which is a national historical site, parliament building Quebec city tour Shopping, Night view and French style cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Hotel: Classiqueor similar
Day 4: Quebec - Ottawa
The capital of Canada. They will be a short tour of the parliament building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and the Rideau Canal. Dinner will be in Ottawa.
Hotel: Four Point by Sheraton Ottawaor similar
Day 5: Ottawa - Thousand Island - Toronto
Morning Departure from Thousand Island area. Here you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride in the St. Lawrence River to visit the world famous Boldt Castle and Iavikonon Island with the shortest international bridge in the world. Later afternoon time will visit Toronto¡¦s City Hall, Parliament Building the world tallest building CN tower cruise on lake Ontario. Dinner will be in downtown Toronto Chinatown.
Hotel: Delta Toronto East or similar
Day 6: Toronto - Niagara Falls (Canada) - Niagara Falls (U.S)
In the morning the bus tour will visit the spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close, boat ride on the Maid of the Mist (seasonal), the ride will soak you as you explore the roar of the falls. You will also go to the IMAX Theater to experience the falls like never before. The lunch will enjoy on the top of the world famous Skylond Tower. The falls view of the casino resort. The flagship property of Niagara Falls is where lasting memories are made. By the evening, bus tour will head to the duty free shops of the US border, back to Niagara Falls (US side), night view in Goat Island and Bridal Veil Falls.
Hotel: Marriott Buffalo or similar
7: Buffalo / NYC - Hometown
Buffalo airport or New York City ¡V hometown
This tour concludes in Buffalo City where guests can schedule their flights to depart from Buffalo Airport (BUF) after 1:30 PM for your trip back home or return to NYC and depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 6:45 PM.
- To enter Canada, all travelers need a US Passport, Alien Resident Card, US Birth Certificate, or valid entry visa, We are not responsible if customers are denied entry into the USA or Canada for any reason. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please visit the site below for information:
Price Does Not Include:
- 6 nights hotel accommodations. All rates are per person per room in single, twin double, triple, or quarter occupancy inclusive of taxes. Children under 9 years of age (at start of tour) must share a room with two adults, otherwise the child pays twin room supplement.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Visa application fees.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange
- All admission fees and all other private expenses.
- Tips to guides and
drivers (Suggested tip: $6.00 per person, per day).
- Admission tickets:
- Mont Tremblant Village - Adult (Seasonal Optional) Child (Seasonal Optional)
- Olympic Stadium - Adult $25.50 Child $12.75
- La Citadelle of Quebec - Adult $12.00 Child $5.50
- 1000 Islands Cruise - Adult $20.00 Child $12.00
- CN Tower - Adult $26.00 Child $18.00
- Ontario Cruise - Adult $20.00 Child $14.00
- Skylon Tower - Adult $13.00 Child $8.00
- IMAX Movie - Adult $14.75 Child $10.00
- Maid of the Mist - Adult $15.60 Child $9.57
- Prices may change without notice.
Departure Times and Locations:
Terms and Conditions: