Tinma Tours has immensely enjoyed hosting the tours to Cuba. The tour is rich in history and culture, and offers a balanced blend of sightseeing, relaxation and entertainment. Valadero, Cuba is one of the best kept secrets as the ultimate relaxing vacation destination. It has nearly 14 miles of pristine white sand beaches, and its turquoise waters are so clear it feels like a movie. If you love marine life, Varadero has a seemingly endless coral reef with plenty to enjoy while snorkeling through it’s clear water. It is said, “you can spend a lifetime snorkeling Varadero and never see everything”. For scuba divers who want to explore more challenging reefs, Coral Beach and Playa Coral are just 25 minutes away. These spots have some of the most spectacular marine wildlife in the world. There are several marinas in Varadero that offer excursions to catch fresh lobsters right from the ocean. From golf resorts and underwater parks to nightlife and top-notch restaurants, it’s no wonder Varadero remains one of the most enjoyable vacation resorts in the Caribbean.
As if an African Safari isn’t exciting enough, The Maasai Mara National Reserve (known as Maasai Mara) takes your safari experience to a whole new level as one of the world’s most magnificent game reserves. Located in beautiful Narok County, Kenya, the ancestral inhabitants of the area are still there today. The reserve flows through the Serengeti National Park in Mara Region, Tanzania and is famous for its extraordinary wildlife population that are truly a sight to see in their natural habitat. In addition to African elephants, lions, and rhinos, exotic hippopotami and crocodiles also inhabit the rivers of Maasai. With over 470 species of exotic birds including ostriches and marabou storks, it’s safe to say that your safari excursion will be packed with seeing and photographing indigenous wildlife.
Thanks to the altitude of the parks, the weather is mild and gentle most of the year. “Game drives” tours are open for guests, where you are able to view the animals up close in the comfort of a Land Rover type vehicle. If you’re looking for a safari experience with all of the modern deluxe accommodations, our tour to Maasai Mara is for you.
Check out our African Tours at www.eworldtours.com or call us today for more information.
E-World Tours is pleased to announce that we now accept AliPay, the world’s largest mobile payment platform. This convenient and secure payment platform makes online tour booking so much easier on both mobile phones and desktops, especially for our customers who already have Alipay（支付宝） on their phones. If your AliPay account is paid for in RMB, AliPay will automatically convert to USD with no additional steps or fees.
If you have been waiting to schedule your bus tour with E-World Tours, there’s no better time than now to book your next adventure!
When it comes to vacation planning, many folks opt to leave it in the hands of a bus tour company. Bus tour operators not only save tourists time and effort, but they often know better which tourist attractions and destinations should be included in a tour. Save yourself from the stresses of organizing a tour or putting together an itinerary; make sure to check for these three things when looking for a bus tour company:
1. Hotel accommodation – Does the bus tour company provide hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour? If so, at which hotels, and is this included in the tour fee? One of the benefits of organized tours is that bus tour companies often get better prices from partner establishments such as hotels, which may translate to better deals for tourists. When negotiating prices or looking for hotel bargains isn’t your strongest point, it’s best to go with a bus tour company that can handle this for you.
2. Airport and bus transportation – If you’re flying in for an organized tour, the last thing you want is to get lost and get left behind. Therefore, it pays to ask if the bus tour company provides airport transportation both on your first and last day of the tour. It’s a bonus if they offer airport transportation on your departure day. Some bus tour companies may have a pick-up point, but not necessarily at the airport, so be sure to ask the bus tour company about what’s included in the tour.
As for bus transportation, some important questions to ask is whether the buses are air-conditioned, or what amenities are available, such as free Wi-Fi and extra legroom. The point is to have a comfortable, smooth experience.
3. Bilingual tour guides – Finally, if you’re a foreigner, look for a bus tour company that has bilingual tour guides that speak your native language. Here at E-World Tours, we have bilingual tour guides that speak English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. This is so you can understand what the tour guides are saying; their spiels and commentaries about the city or the tourist attraction. On occasion, the tour guide may also have important reminders and announcements which you need to pay attention to.
E-World Tours is a top-of-mind bus tour company that offers affordable East Coast and West Coast bus tours. Browse our bus tours today and book a memorable trip to the most exciting destinations!
Hawaii is an archipelago with many beautiful islands. It is the only state in the country that is actually located outside of North America. A visit to the islands takes you to a different world, which is why it is advised that you join West Coast bus tours to Hawaii to make the most out of your visit. When you join a bus tour, you will be following a well-designed itinerary that covers the most important attractions in Hawaii—attractions you wouldn’t want to miss because who knows when you’re going to get the chance to visit again?
If your reason for joining West Coast bus tours is to experience an amazing cultural immersion, you will be in for a treat when you join us! With our West Coast bus tours, you will get to enjoy at least these three cultural experiences when we visit the Polynesian Cultural Center:
Immerse yourself in village life
The Polynesian Cultural Center is home to recreated island villages from different Pacific Island nations. These include a village in Hawaii, Samoa, Maori New Zealand (Aotearoa), Fiji, Tahiti, and Tonga. These villages cover about 42 acres of the cultural center, offering you a firsthand look at the villagers’ local life.
Learn about their history, traditions, and culture as narrated by natives of each village.
Watch a spectacular show of traditional Polynesian song and dance
Immerse yourself in a breathtaking spectacle of dance, music, and blazing fireknives as you watch Hā: Breath of Life, a story about an islander named Mana and his beloved. Over 100 islanders participate in the show. Prepare to be transported to another place and time!
Participate in activities
As you visit the recreated island villages, you will also can learn about customs and traditions, and truly experience these on your own. If there is still time, you can learn how to make fire by rubbing two sticks together, play a traditional Maori stick game, partake in traditional Samoan cooking, learn the Tahitian spear throw, learn how to dance the ma’ulu’ulu sitting dance of Tonga, and of course, Hawaii’s hula.
Our West Coast bus tours to Hawaii also gives you ample time to explore on your own, which means you get to plan your own cultural discovery and immersion.
To learn more about our tours or for booking inquiries, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to having you on tour with us!
Boston is home to quite a collection of remarkable architecture, from towering skyscrapers to historical buildings, the most notable of which are the 19th century Old Corner Bookstore and the Museum of Fine Arts. If you’re thinking about joining East Coast bus tours with your kids, you’ll be glad to know that the city does not lack attractions that kids will enjoy. There are plenty of amazing things to explore in Boston!
Joining one of our East Coast bus tours with your kids in tow will be a delightful experience. Here are the top three reasons why:
New England Aquarium
The New England Aquarium is home to thousands of beautiful aquatic animals, from blue penguins to sea dragons, sea lions, sea turtles, lobsters, schools of fish, small sharks, the North Atlantic Right Whale, giant Pacific octopus, and a green anaconda! Kids will also get to meet its most famous resident Myrtle, a gentle green sea turtle, at the Giant Ocean Tank.
The aquarium also hosts various exhibits such as the Science of Sharks, where you will get to see small shark species; Penguins, and the Shark and Ray Touch Tank.
Boston Museum of Science
The Museum of Science (MoS) is one of the most popular attractions in Boston, and it’s the perfect place for your kids! Not only does it host a number of amazing exhibits, including interactive exhibits, but is also home to amazing creatures like exotic butterflies and birds.
With our East Coast bus tours, your kids can look forward to a trip to the MoS where they will get to explore such exhibits as:
- Behind the Scenes (kids will get to test new exhibits)
- Colossal Fossil: Triceratops Cliff
- Cosmic Light
- Discovery Center
- Innovative Engineers
- Investigate!: A Do-It-Yourself Exhibit
- and so much more!
Boston Duck Tour
Last, but not the least, is the Boston Duck Tour. Your kids will enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience of going on a tour around Boston in a World War II amphibious style vehicle! The tour will pass through such historical landmarks as the State House, and the Bunker Hill Monument; as well as Boston Common, Quincy Market, Beacon Hill, and much more.
All three attractions are only some of the things that your kids can look forward to when they join on one of our East Coast bus tours to Boston. There’s so much more to explore and experience!
To book a tour or find out more about tour schedules and destinations for our East Coast bus tours, please feel free to leave us a message here.
There are many benefits to traveling solo. While it seems daunting, it’s nothing that can’t be overcome with a little research and preparation. If it’s your first time, why not try exploring cities first? One of the best cities for solo travelers is Washington D.C. Bus tours here, in fact, are perfect for solo travelers as the capital city has plenty of museums, historic landmarks, and other cultural sites.
Travel solo and learn more about the capital city on your own terms. Some attractions to visit are:
1. Newseum – The Newseum is one of the newest and most interactive museums included in Washington D.C. bus tours that strive to promote and uphold free expression and the five freedoms of the First Amendment. Voted as one of the top 25 museums to see in the country last year by TripAdvisor, Newseum has more than a dozen galleries and exhibits, featuring 9/11, the Berlin Wall, and Pulitzer Prize winners, to name a few. Solo travelers will find a variety of activities to do at Newseum; they can catch award-winning videos in one of the museum’s 15 theaters, play a fast-paced game on media ethics, or role-play as a media reporter or photographer.
2. President’s Wax Museum – Do you know your U.S. presidents? The President’s Wax Museum is an immersive experience that can’t be replicated anywhere else. Tourists on Washington D.C. bus tours always look forward to this visit to Madame Tussaud’s and you will too—here you can have your own selfie taken with US presidents, US First Ladies, and other cultural icons of American history like the Founding Fathers of the Civil Rights Movement. The museum also has famous pop stars and Hollywood celebrities. All in all, it’s a star-studded party at Madame Tussaud’s!
3. Lincoln Memorial – One of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial is notable for its grandeur and Greek-inspired architecture. This must-see stop on Washington D.C. bus tours is where you’ll get to see the 19-foot tall, 175-ton statue of President Lincoln overlooking the country he passionately served. The Lincoln Memorial also pays tribute to the Gettysburg Address, where the famous words, “all men are created equal” and “government of the people, by the people, for the people” were spoken.
Plan that solo trip you’ve been meaning to take and book Washington D.C. bus tours at E-World Tours! We have last minute deals and discounted prices waiting for you!
When it comes to taking a vacation in the US, there’s a lot of debate about whether you should head for the beaches in the west or the urban jungles of the east. If you had to choose which side to visit first, here are three reasons to book East Coast bus tours. These should give you a good idea of what to expect, and how different the East Coast is from the West Coast.
1. Destinations in the East Coast are closer to each other – If you only have a short weekend to spend for your vacation, then you can surely make the most out of a short visit with East Coast bus tours. This is because destinations in the East Coast are closer to each other. Imagine, for a two-day weekend, you can already visit Washington D.C., New York, Virginia, and Philadelphia. For an extra day, you can include Pennsylvania, as well as Quebec City, Montreal, and Keeseville.
2. Dozens of historical sites – Learning while traveling is always an enriching experience. The East Coast is steeped in history, with dozens of historical sites and landmarks like the Lincoln Memorial, Independence Hall, Washington Monument, Liberty Bell Center, Pentagon, and more. Not to mention Fourth of July is coming up, now is the perfect time to sign up for East Coast bus tours, if only to reacquaint yourself with the country’s rich history.
3. There’s always something to do – People in the East Coast are often accused of being in a rush. While there’s some truth to this sense of urgency, it also shows how much East Coast residents value their time. As such, there’s always something to do in this side of the country. Whether it be sports, theater, museums, and other outdoor activities, there’s always something happening every night and weekend in the East Coast. Fortunately, many of these activities are free as well so East Coast bus tours are never boring.
E-World Tours’ East Coast bus tours will take you on a cosmopolitan adventure. We have affordable bus tours that depart from different cities and spanning different durations, so you have many options for a bus tour that fits your needs and schedule.
Book our East Coast tours today! For inquiries or reservations, you may leave us a message on our site. You may also check our site regularly for last-minute deals for the East Coast – now you can have more pocket money while traveling in the East Coast!
New York City bus tours are a fantastic way to see the highlights of the Big Apple in one day. If you’re a newcomer to New York, you can save a lot of time and money by signing up for a bus tour. Our New York City bus tours will give you the full package, bringing you to the best highlights like the Statue of Liberty, the New World Trade Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue NYC, and more.
If this sounds good to you, then pack your bags and hop on the bus for our New York City bus tours! Before you embark on your journey this summer, however, remember these travel tips. These reminders and pointers will help ensure you have a smooth, enjoyable trip in New York City.
1. Bring light clothes – This summer, pack light, breathable clothing like cotton shirts, dresses, and khakis. While there may not be a lot of walking per se (since you’ll be moving to and from destinations on an air-conditioned bus), loose clothing will help keep you cool and comfortable in the hot and humid weather. The last thing you want is to look uncomfortable in your pictures due to profuse sweating.
2. Don’t forget to tip for excellent service – This tip isn’t exclusive to the summer season, but it’s worth mentioning anyway as you may encounter more people out and about this time of the year. This includes street performers and artists, the bellhop and maid in the hotel you’ll be staying at, as well as staff in the movies and museums, to name a few. If you were provided excellent service or a great show, don’t forget to tip. Tipping is customary in New York City.
3. Learn Manhattan’s street system – Even if you’re on New York City bus tours, there’s still value in learning Manhattan’s street system, in case you get lost or have some free time to do some exploring on your own. In a nutshell, Manhattan is divided into three areas: Uptown, Midtown, and Downtown. As for the street and avenue numbers, just remember that street numbering increases as you go north while avenue numbering increases as you head west – that’s it! You’re good to go to navigate around Manhattan.
E-World Tours’ New York City bus tours are an affordable way to see the landmarks and attractions in New York City. Book now!
Ask any nature lover about his or her favorite vacation spots in the East Coast, and raves about the Niagara Falls are bound to come up. While the sound of rushing water and the sight of mist clouds around the waterfalls are enough to rejuvenate the senses, Niagara Falls bus tours are made even better if the day’s itinerary includes:
1. Niagara Falls Adventure Movie – Located near the visitor center, the Niagara Adventure Theater is a 45-foot stadium theater that screens the history of the Niagara. Many families can be seen here with their kids in tow, but even adults will appreciate learning a thing or two about Niagara’s history. Do you know the legend of the Maid of the Mist? This fascinating Native American lore is explored further in detail here in the Legends of Adventure movie. For first-time visitors, this documentary-style film is a must-watch as it is told from the perspective of the area’s earliest inhabitants who had wished to conquer the natural wonder by walking on tightropes and building bridges, among others.
2. Whirlpool Park – Follow the trail by the gorge and you’ll end up at the whirlpool and rapids of the Whirlpool State Park. Should you be given the opportunity to spend the day here freely, you can gather the family around for a relaxing picnic and then go on a thrilling boat ride at the rapids. On the other hand, if you wish to stay on land, a stop at the Gorge Natural History Room will prove to be educational, as the center showcases various exhibits on the area’s rich history and geology.
3. Old Fort Niagara – Around three centuries ago, Old Fort Niagara played a historic role in the colonial wars of North America. This is because a military base at the mouth of the Niagara River practically dictated control over the water and other resources in the region. If you want to go back in time and see what life had been like in the 18th century, this is the place to be. You and your kids will be provided a guided tour around the original 18th-century buildings and period rooms where you can see what living conditions were like. While you’re here, don’t forget to snap some photos with the actors in their authentic military uniforms!
Our Niagara Falls bus tours are inclusive of hotel accommodations and air-conditioned bus transportation to the different tour highlights. For more information or to book your Niagara Falls tour, please leave us a message on-site.