First-time tourists in New York have hundreds of reasons to be excited about being in the Big Apple.From seeing iconic skyscrapers and eating New York-style food to watching Broadway, there’s so manythings to do. This is why New York City bus tours are great for first-timers, as they get to see as many tourist spots andattractions as possible.
Here are some of the must-see highlights of our one-day New York City bus tours:
1. Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum – Almost every first-time tourist to New York pays a visit toRipley’s to see the strange and bizarre. With over 500 unique and engaging exhibits on display, beprepared to be amazed with the unusual, unexpected, and unbelievable. Ripley’s provides unforgettableexperiences to guests of all ages. You haven’t seen or heard it all if you haven’t been to Ripley’s BelieveIt Or Not Museum.
2. Liberty Cruise – A gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, the Statue ofLiberty is without a doubt one of the most famous and recognizable sculptures in America. Now is yourchance to get a closer look at Lady Liberty herself. While the statue may be the main attraction of thecruise, you’ll also get to see the breath-taking sights of New York’s harbor. So, get those phones ready forsome quick selfies!
3. Walk along the financial district – New York City bus tours commonly include a stroll into thefinancial district because the Big Apple is one of the world’s major financial centers. Here you’ll get tosee Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, and the Charging Bull, a bronze sculpture by artist ArturoDi Modica. First-timers to New York however are in luck as they will get to see the controversial FearlessGirl, a statue of a young girl staring up at the Charging Bull.
4. One World Trade Center – The terrorist attacks that happened on September 11, 2001 will foreverchange America. After nearly a decade of construction, One World Trade Center or One WTC finallyopened, the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex. Some interesting trivia about OneWTC: it’s currently the tallest building in the United States and in the Western Hemisphere, and the sixthtallest in the world. Its tip reaches a height of 1,792 ft.
5. Rockefeller Center – A historic landmark in New York known for shopping and dining, theRockefeller Center offers a stunning 360-degree view of the city at its Top of the Rock Observation Deck.Bring your kids and invite the entire family to go skating on The Rink. For the upcoming holidays, theRockefeller Center is a must-visit.
If you think an entire day isn’t enough to see all of what New York has to offer, then browse our tourpackages. We have New York City bus tours with longer tour durations. We also have tours that haveNew York City as one of its stops so you can see more of the beautiful cities in the