5 Reasons to Book Our Bus Tour to Boston from New York
One of the most popular bus tours in the East Coast is the bus tour to Boston from New York. Theconvenient proximity of the two cities offer tourists a chance to see multiple attractions without having tospend so much time on the road. If you’ve been meaning to see Harvard, Yale, and MIT, or eat anauthentic New England-style lobster dinner, then you’ve come to the right place. Here are five compellingreasons why you should book your next tour from us, like our bus tour to Boston from New York:
1. Tour fee includes hotel accommodation – Our tour fees include hotel accommodation throughoutthe entire duration of the tour, except for the last day. This makes budgeting convenient, as you have agood idea of how much you’re spending right away. Hotel accommodation can be pricey if you book onyour own, but by booking a tour with a reputable provider, you can get discounts that otherwise wouldn’tbe available.
2. We have deluxe air-conditioned buses – Whether it’s a one-day or three-day tour you’re on, there’sbound to be multiple stops throughout, which means you’ll be doing a lot of traveling. We offer deluxeair-conditioned buses so you’re always comfortable throughout the tour. The bus ride between attractionsis also one of the only handful of times you can get some rest. As such, we make sure you’re alwaysrelaxed in our buses.
3. We offer up to 90% refund for cancellations – We understand that life happens. If somethingcomes up and you must cancel because you won’t be able to make it to your tour, we can refund up to90% of your payment. For cancellations made at least 15 days before the departure date, we refund 90%.For 8-14 days before, we refund 75%. For 4-7 days before, we refund 50%. This is our way of making ourprice points attractive and budget-friendly for our customers.
4. We have bilingual tour guides – Our bus tours, including the bus tour to Boston from New York,are favored because of our bilingual tour guides. We have tour guides who speak English, Mandarin, andCantonese, so if you natively speak any of these languages, you won’t have to worry about getting lost intranslation. We’ve noticed that our customers are more comfortable speaking to bilingual tour guides,especially if they’re coming from abroad, as they want to hear stories or learn interesting trivia about theplaces they visit.
5. Get 20% off if you book now – Book our bus tours now and get 20% off! Because we highly valueour customers, we’ll make the offer even better — if you book our
For inquiries about our bus tours, please