5-Day 2 Islands Hawaii Tour
city tour of Honolulu- Mini Circle Island Tour-Maui Island or Hawaii Island
Arrive in Hawaii at the Honolulu International Airport (HNL) where the tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area and transfer you to your hotel.
city tour of Honolulu
In the morning you will visit the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. This is the final resting place for many of the battleships 1,177 crew who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. The tour includes a 23 minute documentary film describing the attack on Pearl Harbor and a short boat trip to the memorial. Afterwards you will enjoy a city tour of Honolulu where you will visit the State Capitol which is unlike any other state capitol. This building is surrounded by a pool of water, the columns around the building are shaped like palm trees, and the two legislative chambers are cone-shaped symbolizing volcanoes. You will also visit Washington Place which was named in honor of the first U.S. president and was the home to dozens of hawaiis governors. You will also pay your respects to the dead and to enjoy the panoramic view at the National Cemetery of the Pacific which is located in the Puowaina Crater or Punchbowl which was created by volcanic activity over 75,000 years ago. You will also go to see Iolani Palace which was the residence of Hawaiis last two monarchs-King Kalakaua and his sister Queen Liliuokalani. You will also visit the King Kamehameha statue. King Kamehameha also known as Kamehameha the Great was known to have preserved Hawaiis independence under his rule. In the afternoon you will be able to enjoy the sights and beauty of Hawaii at your leisure.
Mini Circle Island Tour
In the morning you will be able to enjoy Hawaii at your leisure. In the afternoon you will go a Mini Circle Island Tour. This tour will show you the beauty of Waikiki Beach which is two miles of white sand coast fronted by hotels and tourist facilities. You will also enjoy the view of Diamond Head which is one of the most famous volcanic crater in the world. You will also see Hanauma Bay which is a protected marine life conservation area and underwater park. The tour will also take you to see the Halona Blowhole which is on the south side of Oahu. You will also go to the Nuuanu Pali Lookout which overlooks the 985-foot cliffs of the Koolau Mountain Range. Here the trade winds blow through the valley between the high mountains on either side and on really windy days you can even lean into the wind and let the gusts hold you up.
Maui Island or Hawaii Island (Big Island)
Maui Island: Today you can take an inter-island flight to the island of Maui. Maui is the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands and is also called the "Valley Isle". Maui is also home to what many believe are the best beaches in the world. You will visit ancient battlefields including Ioa Valley which is the site of one of the most famous battles that occurred in 1790 when King Kamehameha fought the Maui army in an effort to unite the Hawaiian Islands. You will also visit Kapalua Bay which has beautiful beaches and breathtaking views. You will also explore Lahaina which is a historic whaling village that was settled in the early 1800s. Also in downtown Lahaina is the "old banyan tree" which is the worlds largest banyan tree at over 60 feet tall and covering almost one acre.
Hawaii Island (Big Island): Today you can take an inter-island flight to the island of Hawaii, also known as the "Big Island" or the largest of the Hawaiian Islands. The first stop will be the Punaluu Black Sand Beach. You will be amazed at the black sand that is derived from crushed lava rock. You may even see some green sea turtles resting along the shores. You will also explore the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park which is home to the Mauna Loa and Kilauea volcanoes. You will travel along Crater Rim Drive which will include stops to see lava tubes, steam vents, Devastation Trail as well as a visit to the Kilauea Visitor Center and the volcano focused Jaggar Museum. In the afternoon you will visit a macadamia nut farm, Rainbow Falls, and an orchids garden.
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight home.
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour