4-Day San Franisco, 17-Mile Drive (S1)
San Francisco, 17Miles, Santa Barbara, Silicon Valley
Hometown - Los Angeles
Arrive in Los Angeles, California-which is the second largest city in the United States and the entertainment capital of the world. After your arrival you will be transferred to your hotel.
Our normal Los Angeles International airport (LAX) pick up schedules are from 9:00AM - 10:00PM.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley - San Francisco
Departing from Los Angeles in the morning, we will be heading towards Santa Barbara along the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast Highway. Santa Barbara, also known as the “American Riviera”, is one of the best places to visit to enjoy the comforting setting of a Southern California beach town. After our stop in Santa Barbara, we will be heading toward Solvang, a town that adopts Danish architecture, and we will be enjoying our lunch here. The next stop will be Silicon Valley, and we will be visiting some world famous IT company headquarters. Finally, we will arrive in San Francisco in the evening to enjoy our dinner, and will rest at the hotel.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Hotel or Similar
In the morning the bus tour will cross the Bay Bridge that crosses San Francisco Bay and links Oakland and San Francisco. Here in San Francisco you will explore the Golden Gate Bridge which is one of the most beautiful, and most photographed, bridges in the world. When it was completed in 1937 it was the longest suspension bridge in the world but now it is only the second longest bridge in the United States after the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge in New York City. You will also visit Fishermans Wharf which is a world famous tourist attraction that is a thriving and lively local neighborhood and commercial area. There is world class dining along a row of seafood restaurants, shopping at Pier 39, street vendors, and souvenir stores on this major fishing pier. You can even see fishermen at work, which is always a fun and unique experience. You will also visit Lombard Street which is famous for having a steep, one-block section that consists of eight tight hairpin turns. You will delight in watching cars go down one of the most crooked street in San Francisco. You will also tour the Palace of Fine Arts which is a building originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition and is designed with Roman and Greek architecture. Also housed within the Palace of Fine Arts is the Exploratorium which is an interactive museum dedicated to science, nature, art and technology. Today this landmark serves as a performing theater and special events site. It has been home to many special events including concerts, movies, television, and educational events.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Hotel or Similar
Roaring Camp Redwood Forest Train - 17Miles - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles - Hometown
This morning we are headed to the cozy little town of Roaring Camp in the California Coastal Mountains. ‘Woooh’… The steam train may sound farfetched today, but brings back sweet memories. As the whole world is adapted to maglev trains and highways, we are taking a lovely and scenic ride on a nostalgic steam train today! Depart from an authentic cowboy village, winds through redwood forests; it’s truly a memorable experience! Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula afterwards. Gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses (stop 30 minutes for sightseeing, 5 Grand Slam have been held here) stretch beyond shiny multi-million dollar mansions.. Scenery of 17 Miles (Admission included) is truly breathtaking. World’s famous California Highway 1 (drive on); honeymooner’s Mecca - Lovers Point(drive by); the stunning view of 17 Miles… ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic wonderland. To all Monterey’s visitors, the world’s famous Aquarium is a must-see. 6500 species of marine life including colorful fishes and deep-sea monsters, call the Aquarium home, seagulls flying high above! Return to Los Angeles in the evening .
Please arrange flight from Los Angeles International airport (LAX) departure time after 9:30 PM (USA domestic flight) or after 10:30pm (international Flight).
San Francisco (Must Pay) - Adult $25 / Child $25
San Francisco 90 Mins Bay Cruise - Adult $40 / Child $28
San Francisco Advanced City Tour - Adult $35 / Child $35
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour