2-Day Niagara Falls and Corning Museum of Glass Tour
get 1 free
Mon, Wed, Sat (03/15/2017-11/05/2017); 05/28/2017, 09/03/2017
Niagara Falls, Horseshoe Fall, American Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, Corning Museum of Glass, and Maid of the Mist.
Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, Illumination of Niagara Falls, Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara, Lake Ontario, Niagara River, Jet boat, Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls
New York City - Corning - Niagara City (420 MI)
The bus tour will first depart from New York to Corning Town to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, which is the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum. After Corning Museum of Glass, we will travel to Niagara City and enjoy the Niagara Falls Adventure Movie. In the night time, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading back to the hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - New York
The tour begins in the morning and first we will visit the Whirlpool Park, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge with a view the fastest moving water in the world. Afterwards we will continue our way to Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. It tells a vivid history of some of the earliest wars in our country. Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet boat ride through the spectacular Niagara River. Finally, we will visit the heart pounding Maid of the Mist, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
Corning Museum of Glass - Adult $19.5 / Child $0 / Senior $19.5
Jet Boat - Adult $65 / Child $65 / Senior $65
Legend Of Niagara Movie Theatre - Adult $12 / Child $8 / Senior $12
Maid of the Mist (April to October) - Adult $18.25 / Child $10.65 / Senior $18.25
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - Adult $25 / Child $20 / Senior $25
06:30 a.m. 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison, NJ 08817 (May 25 - Sept 3, 2017) (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817, not on the Lincoln Highway. No bathroom. No on-site parking. Private property, will tow away. ). In order to effectively arrange 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison 08817 (pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817) drop-off services during May 25 - Sept 3, 2017, our shuttle need to from Manhattan-Chinatown (48 bowery New York NY 10013) meeting point, and send them back to Edison NJ. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to Edison NJ may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour