2-Days DC Capitol In-depth Tour
get 1 free
Enjoy additional 10% off if you book this tour with the following departure dates right now (click “Book Now” button and select departure date to see discounted price):
*Newseum *Potomac River Cruise with Pentagon view *INSIDE US Capitol Building Congress walking narrated tour *March 20 to April 16, 2017 During the season we are going to Jefferson Memorial for customers can enjoy the Washington National Cherry Blossom Festival, in order for everyone have enough time to the signature event, we will temporarily skip Wax Museum.
Newseum, President’s Wax Museum, White House, Lincoln Memorial, D.C. Harbor Cruise, Potomac River, Pentagon, U.S. Capitol, Capitol In-depth walking tour, Adventure Aquarium, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell
New York City - Washington D.C (250 MI)
Our tour bus will depart from New York to Washington D.C. with a lunch break on the way. In D.C., we will visit the Newseum, one of the newest and most interactive museums in Washington, inside you will find the broadcast antennae from the top of World Trade Center, the Berlin Wall Gallery and the Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery. Afterwards, the tour group will visit the President’s Wax Museum, which is the only place in the world where you can see all 44 presidents of U.S. History. Following next is the White House (South Lawn View), which is the principal residence and workplace for the U.S. Presidents. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise which rests on top of the Potomac River, the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.
*March 20 to April 16, 2017 During the season we are going to Jefferson Memorial for customers can enjoy the Washington National Cherry Blossom Festival, in order for everyone have enough time to the signature event, we will temporarily skip Wax Museum.
Hotel: GOVERNOR HOUSE INN, QUALITY INN, BEST WESTERN or similar
Washington D.C - Philadelphia - New York City (250 MI)
Today, we will first visit the U.S. Capitol with a Capitol In-depth walking tour accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who is going to show us inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt. Next, we will journey to Camden, New Jersey to visit the Adventure Aquarium. Including the only great hammerhead shark on exhibit in the United States and the only aquarium in the world to exhibit hippos. Last stop for the tour will be the second Capital of the United States, Philadelphia. Upon arrival, you will visit the historical Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Right beside the Independence Hall is the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty for the past 200 years.
Adventure Aquarium - Adult $29 / Child $23 / Senior $29
Capitol Walk in Tour - Adult $25 / Child $15 / Senior $25
Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum - Adult $23 / Child $18 / Senior $23
Newseum - Adult $26 / Child $16 / Senior $26
Washington DC Cruise (March to November) - Adult $25 / Child $20 / Senior $25
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour