2-Day Roadside America, Hersheypark & Dorney Park Tour
get 1 free
Sat (07/01/2017-09/03/2017); 05/27/2017, 05/28/2017, 09/03/2017
*Exclusive tour of Hershey town *Hershey’s create your own chocolate!
Pennsylvania, Dorney Park, Wild Water Kingdom, Hershey Chocolate World, Exclusive Hershey Tour, Chocolate Factory, Create Your Own Chocolate Experience, Hershey’s Amusement Park, Water Park
New York City - Pennsylvania (200 MI)
The bus tour begins with departure from New York to Dorney Park in Allentown, PA. Dorney Park is an amusement and water park; it features eight different roller coasters, thrilling rides and their Wild Water Kingdom. You will have free leisure in the amusement park then have dinner before returning to the hotel.
Hotel: CLARION HOTEL HAGERSTOWN, BEST WESTERN or Similar
Pennsylvania - New York City (200 MI)
The tour begins in the morning with us traveling from the hotel to the Hershey Chocolate World. At first, we will join in an Exclusive Hershey Tour with a professional Hershey Park guide, where we will hear about the amazing history behind Hersey’s Chocolate and how its legacy creator, Milton S. Hershey started it all! Then we will head inside the Chocolate Factory and enjoy a one of a kind Create Your Own Chocolate Experience, a brand-new experience where you choose the ingredients and wrap it up with your own decorative imagination! And finally, you will have free leisure in the Hershey’s Amusement Park and Water Parks, where thrilling rides and endless fun awaits!
Create Own Chocolate Experience - Adult $20 / Child $20 / Senior $20
Dorney Park - Adult $60 / Child $39 / Senior $60
Hershey Factory Ride (Start on March 15) - Adult $15 / Child $10 / Senior $15
Hershey Guided Tour - Adult $10 / Child $7 / Senior $10
Hershey Park - Adult $66 / Child $43 / Senior $66
06:30 a.m. 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison, NJ 08817 (May 25 - Sept 3, 2017) (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817, not on the Lincoln Highway. No bathroom. No on-site parking. Private property, will tow away. ). In order to effectively arrange 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison 08817 (pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817) drop-off services during May 25 - Sept 3, 2017, our shuttle need to from Manhattan-Chinatown (48 bowery New York NY 10013) meeting point, and send them back to Edison NJ. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to Edison NJ may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour