3-Day Quebec Old Town Classic Tour
get 1 free
Mon, Fri (05/26/2017-09/29/2017); 05/27/2017, 09/02/2017, 10/07/2017
Ausable Chasm, Montreal, Quebec City, La Citadelle, Montmorency Falls, and Olympic Stadium.
Montreal, Olympic Tower, Montreal Chinatown, Quebec City, La Citadelle, Old Town Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour, French Meal, Montmorency Falls, Duty-Free Shop, Ausable Chasm
New York City - Montreal (400 MI)
Leave New York City and head directly to the Canada border. When arrive in Montreal, we will visit the tallest Inclined tower in the world, the Olympic Tower. Then we will also stop at Montreal Chinatown for dinner before head back to hotel for the night.
Montreal - Quebec City - Montreal (320 MI)
Leave hotel for Quebec City, the oldest city in North America. First stop will be the La Citadelle, one of the only two cities in the entire North America that is still surrounded by fortified wall. We will have a La Citadelle guided tour, follow by another Old Town Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour inside, the oldest and most historical part of the Quebec City. When we finish, we will enjoy an authentic French Meal in one of the most recognized restaurants in the city. In the afternoon, we will arrive in Montmorency Falls, one of the most famous local attractions in Quebec.
Montreal - Keeseville - New York City (400 MI)
Before we cross the border, we will make a stop at the Duty-Free Shop on the Canadian side where guest can purchase famous product from the local such as ice-wine, maple syrup and smoked salmon etc. Then we will stop at Ausable Chasm, a beautiful valley that is also known as the Great Canyon of East Coast.
Ausable Chasm - Adult $19 / Child $11 / Senior $19
La Citadelle of Quebec - Adult $16 / Child $10 / Senior $16
Montmorency Falls - Adult $14 / Child $10 / Senior $14
Old Quebec French Lunch - Adult $37 / Child $30 / Senior $37
Old Quebec In-Depth Tour - Adult $20 / Child $10 / Senior $20
Olympic Tower - Adult $26 / Child $13 / Senior $26
06:30 a.m. 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison, NJ 08817 (May 25 - Sept 3, 2017) (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817, not on the Lincoln Highway. No bathroom. No on-site parking. Private property, will tow away. ). In order to effectively arrange 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison 08817 (pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817) drop-off services during May 25 - Sept 3, 2017, our shuttle need to from Manhattan-Chinatown (48 bowery New York NY 10013) meeting point, and send them back to Edison NJ. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to Edison NJ may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour