5-Day Chicago Willis Tower Tour
get 1 free
05/25/2017, 06/28/2017, 07/12/2017, 07/26/2017, 08/09/2017, 08/23/2017, 08/31/2017
Ohio, Cleveland, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Ohio Toledo City hall plaza, Henry Ford Museum, Metro , Michigan, Dutch Village, Chicago, Grant Park, Buckingham Fountain, Lake Michigan Dinner Cruise, Willis Tower, Chicago Bean, Chicago Chinatown
New York City - Cleveland (480 MI)
Today the bus tour will start from New York to Cleveland, Ohio. Upon arrival we will visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which is dedicated to recording the history of some of the best-known and most influential musicians, bands, producers, and others that have in some major way influenced the music industry, a heaven for fans of Rock and Roll.
Hotel: RED ROOF INN CLEVELAND or similar
Cleveland - Toledo - Detroit (180 MI)
In the morning, we will depart to Ohio Toledo City hall plaza. After lunch, we will head to the Henry Ford Museum, a National Historic Landmark in the Detroit, Michigan. The museum collection contains the presidential limousine of John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop, the Rosa Parks bus, and many more historical exhibits. Before dinner, we will visit the Metro, explore the beauty the City.
Hotel: QUALITY INN DETROIT or similar
Detroit - Chicago (300 MI)
Today we will take a step back in time to the Old Country by going to the Dutch Village in Holland, Michigan. A touch of Real Holland, visitors can be learning about the culture and history of the Netherlands. Tour will then continue to Chicago’s landmark the Buckingham Fountain located in the center of Grant Park. Dedicated in 1927, it is one of the largest fountains in the world. At night, the Lake Michigan Dinner Cruise are waiting for us for a sophisticated lakefront dining and entertainment, during the dinner cruise watch as the city lights glisten from Odyssey’s climate-controlled decks, or head to the outdoor observation deck for an unobstructed, panoramic view of the city of Chicago.
Hotel: CLUBHOUSE INN CHICAGO or similar
Chicago - Cleveland (360 MI)
Willis Tower still commonly referred to as Sears Tower, is a 108-story skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois that is so much more than North America's tallest building. It’s also a cultural landmark and iconic Chicago tourist attraction. Making it one of Chicago's most popular tourist destinations. Next we will visit the famous Chicago Bean also known as Cloud Gate, designed by a world famous artist Anish Kapoor, he was inspired by liquid mercury and the sculpture's surface reflects and distorts the city's skyline. Next, we are heading to the Chicago Chinatown for unique experience of local cultures.
Hotel: RED ROOF INN CLEVELAND or similar
Cleveland - New York City (480 MI)
On the Final day, we will return home from the journey, you can enjoy all the beautiful sightseeing on the way back.
Dutch Island - Adult $13 / Child $11 / Senior $13
Henry Ford Museum - Adult $21 / Child $17 / Senior $21
Lake Michigan Cruise (Include Dinner) - Adult $100 / Child $100 / Senior $100
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Adult $24 / Child $14 / Senior $22
Willis Tower - Adult $22 / Child $18 / Senior $22
06:30 a.m. 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison, NJ 08817 (May 25 - Sept 3, 2017) (Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817, not on the Lincoln Highway. No bathroom. No on-site parking. Private property, will tow away. ). In order to effectively arrange 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison 08817 (pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817) drop-off services during May 25 - Sept 3, 2017, our shuttle need to from Manhattan-Chinatown (48 bowery New York NY 10013) meeting point, and send them back to Edison NJ. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to Edison NJ may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour