3-Day Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum and Boston Tour
Tue, Sat (03/18/2017-12/31/2017);
Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, and Boston.
Shared room fee:
(For some tours, a single traveler has the option of sharing a hotel room with another single traveler instead of paying for a single room. When sharing a room, tour price is double room price plus shared room fee.)
New York City - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls, US (527.4 miles)
The bus tour will begin by traveling to corning, visit the Corning Museum of Glass will be our second stop, it is the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum. Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls City to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls inside the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara*. During the night time, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading back to the hotel.
Hotel: Radisson Grand Island or Similar
Niagara Falls, US - Boston (about 485.3 miles)
In the morning, the tour will visit the Goat Island and view the Canadian Horseshoe Fall (American side), American Falls, Bridal Vile Falls, and you will have the chance to enjoy an IMAX movie about the history of Niagara Falls. In the afternoon, the tour will head back to Boston.
Hotel: Double tree by Hilton or Similar
Boston - Hometown/New York - Hometown (about 238.8 miles)
We will begin our tour by visiting the campus of the first college in United States, Harvard University. You will take a stroll inside the prestige Ivy League school where some of the world’s most influential people have walked. Along with Harvard, we will visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, home to 85 Nobel laureates. Then we will pass by Trinity Church also known as the Church of Boston. Guests then will visit the Boston harbor and the best way to see the beauty of the cleanest harbor in the country is by taking the Boston Harbor Cruise*, with a narrated guide, we will learn about the history and lore of the Boston waterfronts. Following the Cruise, we will visit the oldest market in Boston, Quincy Market, here you will find local specialties and souvenirs stands. Lastly, our tour bus will head for Boston Logan Airport to drop off passengers and then back to New York City to drop off the rest of the group.
(Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommends)
This tour concludes in Boston where guests can schedule their flights to depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM for your trip back home or return to NYC and depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7 PM.
Hotel: Boston - Hometown/New York - Hometown (238.8 miles)
Boston Cruise - Adult $22 / Child $17 / Senior $22
Corning Museum of Glass - Adult $19.5 / Child $0 / Senior $19.5
Jet Boat - Adult $65 / Child $65 / Senior $65
Legend Of Niagara Movie Theatre - Adult $12 / Child $8 / Senior $12
Maid of the Mist (April to October) - Adult $18.25 / Child $10.65 / Senior $18.25
New England Lobster Dinner - Adult $35 / Child $30 / Senior $35
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - Adult $25 / Child $20 / Senior $25
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). **Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour**
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour