Terms & Conditions
Tour fee includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Hotel accommodation throughout the entire duration of the tour (excluding last day of the tour)
· Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
· Airport transportation for tours that specify airport pickup and dropoff in the itinerary (first and last day)
· Bilingual Tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
Tour fee not includes the following unless specified otherwise in individual tours:
· Meals and attraction admissions (Admission prices on tour page Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date). *Traveller's are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour*
· Service Charge to tour guide and driver. USD $8.00 per day, per traveller (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
· Airport transportation if arrival date is other than the first day of the tour, or departure date is other than the last day of the tour
· Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel
· Travel Insurance
· Any visa application fee
· 90% refund for cancellations made at least 15 days before departure date
· 75% refund for cancellations made 8-14 days before departure date
· 50% refund for cancellations made 4-7 days before departure date
· No refund for cancellations made 3 days or less prior to departure or "No Show" on the date of tour
· Tours must be paid in full at least 3 days prior to the tour departure date. Company reserves the right to cancel any reservations where full payment has not been received at least 3 days prior to departure, and retain any deposit paid by the customer as liquidated damages. Deposit will not be refunded.
· No refund or reimbursement for any voluntary non-attendance of tour and/or accommodations
· No refund available on departure date and/or after the journey has commenced (including denial and/or rejection by Immigration Department or Customs of destination)
· We reserve the right to refuse any passenger to begin the tour without full payment prior to departure
· We reserve the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment if the number of participants is inadequate to form a tour group
· When making a reservation, please confirm that the name on your reservation matches with the name on your passport. Please note changes may incur penalties once the tour ticket is issued.
· Passengers must be responsible for their personal documents for entering Canada (e.g.: Alien card, passport, visa, reentry permit or airline ticket), if entering Canada is part of the tour itinerary
· Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds, 4 people (including infants). Children between 2-11 years old must share a room with at least 2 adults under the double occupancy rate. Children paying full fare are permitted to share a room with 1 adult.
· Buy 2 get 1 free and buy 2 get 2 free promotion only valid when the 3rd, 3rd and 4th not paid customer share room with the 1st and 2nd customers. (3 people share 1 room or 4 people share 1 room)
· All tour arrangements will be subject to the tour itinerary and E-World Tours accepts no responsibility for consequences due to force majeure, weather conditions, riots, strikes, loss of travel documents and unexpected non-availability of local hotels beyond our control, and any other unforeseen circumstances or emergencies. Should any change or delay of the tour be caused by the above circumstances, we will substitute with a similar itinerary and hotel accommodation. Any additional expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the tour participant.
· Any additional expenses due to changes of the tour program or tour meals at the request of the tour participant will be borne by the passengers
· We reserve the right to make any changes to the tour itinerary, attractions visited, and hotel accommodations without any abatement in price.
· E-World Tours acts only as an agent for the transportation /airline companies and assumes no responsibility for any injury or loss caused by the independent transportation / airline company. These issue are subject to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
· In order to ensure the common interests of the parties concerned, should there be any customer impeding the normal activities of the tour group, E-World Tours reserves the right to refuse the said customer to continue with the group and no refund or transfer shall be made for the unfinished part of the tour
· Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government of the visiting country, including but not limited to immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. E-World Tours will not be responsible for any penalties due to any regulations of the government of the visiting country.
· Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the course of the tour are required to be purchased through tour guides. City Pass or attraction tickets purchased individually by tour participants may not be used.